March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
It is expected that in March the precipitations and temperatures will be in the norm for this month, Prof. Georgi Rachev, the climatologist, said today on Nova TV. He added that the average monthly temperatures would be within the climatic norm, which is between 4 and 8 degrees.
According to Ranchev in March, there will be little snow and warm days. "The winter will be warm," he said. The climatologist added that the astronomical spring would be on March 20 at 23:58, when the day would be equal to the night.
Expectations are also for a normal spring that is a bit warmer than usual.
Snow on Saturday, warm on Monday
Commenting on the forecasts by the end of the week, Georgi Ranchev said that today and tomorrow the maximum temperatures will reach 18-19 degrees. Serious cooling comes in the night Friday to Saturday, with snow falling on the first day off.
But next week, new warming is coming up, with maximum temperatures rising again.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins