Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
For economic operators using computer systems for sales management, for which new software is needed, the deadline for bringing them to the new requirements of the revenue agency will be extended until the end of September, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said today on bTV. He added that there would be no deferral for small traders, and they would have to comply with the H-18 regulation by the end of March.
The Minister expressed his astonishment that the discussion of the impossibility of complying with the requirements started now since the new rules had been known since August last year. The disputed regulation obliges companies to introduce fiscal cash registers and printers for the permanent transmission of data to the NRA for the commercial operations carried out.
According to data from last week, the registered 185,000 VAT companies have approximately 30,000 fiscal devices meeting the new requirements.
Let's not be hasty about the Venezuela affair
Commenting on the transfer of money from the Venezuelan oil company to the Bulgarian "Investbank", Goranov said: "We should not be hasty, translations are dubious, but they are not illegal because they are carried out by the authorized ones." He recalled that before going to Investbank, the money went through several correspondent banks in countries "claiming to be more developed and richer than Bulgaria."
Asked whether Bulgaria will be able to enter the Eurozone waiting room by the end of this year, the Finance Minister announced that there is no reason not to do so.
Most of the time of Goranov's visit to bTV has been devoted to commenting on the amended Electoral Code. The Finance Minister has announced that GERB will bear all the damages from the acceptance of the preference and CEC texts and the subsequent cancellation.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis