Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will present the Unified Tourist Information System (ESTI), reported Econ.bg
The ESTA connects real-time registers of accommodation with the Ministry of Tourism, the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior, the NSI and the municipalities. The introduction of the system facilitates the exchange and processing of data from different registers.
Representatives of the local government, employers' organizations and tourism associations will take part in the event.
The presentation will take place today - 19 February (Tuesday) at the Ministry of Tourism building at 14:00.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative
- » Bulgaria and Egypt will Cooperate In The Sphere Of Tourism
- » Sea Complex In Bulgaria Was Named As The Most Innovative Spa Destination