Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will present the Unified Tourist Information System (ESTI), reported Econ.bg
The ESTA connects real-time registers of accommodation with the Ministry of Tourism, the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior, the NSI and the municipalities. The introduction of the system facilitates the exchange and processing of data from different registers.
Representatives of the local government, employers' organizations and tourism associations will take part in the event.
The presentation will take place today - 19 February (Tuesday) at the Ministry of Tourism building at 14:00.
- » The Tourists in Pirin Have almost Doubled
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Thirty-five Bulgarians Cannot Fly out of Frankfurt
- » Bulgarian Tourists Are Blocked on Samothrace in Alexandroupoli Islands
- » Space Tourism - Why Not?
- » Replica of Ancient Vessel to Sail from Bulgaria to Cyprus