The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
The fourth meeting of the Joint Multidisciplinary Commission of Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria on Historical and Educational Issues will be held today and tomorrow in Skopje, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is planned to continue discussions on the issues of the last meeting on the occasion of celebrating anniversaries related to potential historical figures and events to be a bridge between the peoples of both countries.
At the meeting in Skopje will also be discussed the remarks about the history textbooks in order to overcome the controversial historiographical interpretations of the past.
This will be the first meeting since the entry into force of the Prespa agreement, which has led Macedonia to change its name to northern Macedonia.
The Bulgarian-Macedonian Expert Committee on Historical and Educational Issues, whose creation was set out in the Neighborhood Treaty between the two countries.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine