The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
The fourth meeting of the Joint Multidisciplinary Commission of Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria on Historical and Educational Issues will be held today and tomorrow in Skopje, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is planned to continue discussions on the issues of the last meeting on the occasion of celebrating anniversaries related to potential historical figures and events to be a bridge between the peoples of both countries.
At the meeting in Skopje will also be discussed the remarks about the history textbooks in order to overcome the controversial historiographical interpretations of the past.
This will be the first meeting since the entry into force of the Prespa agreement, which has led Macedonia to change its name to northern Macedonia.
The Bulgarian-Macedonian Expert Committee on Historical and Educational Issues, whose creation was set out in the Neighborhood Treaty between the two countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus