The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
The fourth meeting of the Joint Multidisciplinary Commission of Northern Macedonia and Bulgaria on Historical and Educational Issues will be held today and tomorrow in Skopje, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is planned to continue discussions on the issues of the last meeting on the occasion of celebrating anniversaries related to potential historical figures and events to be a bridge between the peoples of both countries.
At the meeting in Skopje will also be discussed the remarks about the history textbooks in order to overcome the controversial historiographical interpretations of the past.
This will be the first meeting since the entry into force of the Prespa agreement, which has led Macedonia to change its name to northern Macedonia.
The Bulgarian-Macedonian Expert Committee on Historical and Educational Issues, whose creation was set out in the Neighborhood Treaty between the two countries.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved
- » Switzerland Removes Restrictions on the Work and Establishment of Bulgarians
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
- » Bulgarian President Expects New Dynamics in Relations with North Macedonia