The Admissions Campaign at the Sofia University has Started
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" officially launched its admissions campaign. From February 18, Monday, applications are accepted to attend admission exams to enter the university.
Exam sessions this year are two. The first one will be from 24 March to 28 April 2019 and the second from 26 May to 23 June.
Requests for the first session are to be submitted by March 15 and for the second by May 23. They are accepted online at this address, at the Rector's Office at the Sofia University or at the offices of the companies in the country. The fee for one exam is 30 leva.
The first ranking will become clear on July 9, the second on July 16 and the third on July 23, 2019.
For almost all specialties at the University of Sofia, the matriculation grades can also be applied. However, this does not apply to 5 majors - regulated law, medicine and pharmacy, as well as journalism and public relations.
Two new bachelor programs, which future students will be able to study from the following school year - Accounting, Finance and Digital Applications (in English) at the Faculty of Economics and Geospatial Systems and Technologies at the Faculty of Geology and Geography.
- » IT Professionals Remain the Highest-Paid Workers in 2018
- » Burgas Municipality Wants to Take Control of the Maritime School in the City
- » The Anglo-American School in Sofia Opened an Art Centre
- » MES Project: Full Change in Classrooms
- » 5 Medals for Bulgarian Students at the Physics Olympiad in Riga
- » The Bulgarian State Grants BGN 315,000 for Scholarships for Gifted Children