The Admissions Campaign at the Sofia University has Started
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" officially launched its admissions campaign. From February 18, Monday, applications are accepted to attend admission exams to enter the university.
Exam sessions this year are two. The first one will be from 24 March to 28 April 2019 and the second from 26 May to 23 June.
Requests for the first session are to be submitted by March 15 and for the second by May 23. They are accepted online at this address, at the Rector's Office at the Sofia University or at the offices of the companies in the country. The fee for one exam is 30 leva.
The first ranking will become clear on July 9, the second on July 16 and the third on July 23, 2019.
For almost all specialties at the University of Sofia, the matriculation grades can also be applied. However, this does not apply to 5 majors - regulated law, medicine and pharmacy, as well as journalism and public relations.
Two new bachelor programs, which future students will be able to study from the following school year - Accounting, Finance and Digital Applications (in English) at the Faculty of Economics and Geospatial Systems and Technologies at the Faculty of Geology and Geography.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
- » The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies