Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria
In Plovdiv the pollution values are 2 times above the allowable, reported Nova TV.
Dirty air again in Bulgaria. Lack of wind has led to the retention of pollutants in low atmospheric layers. Almost in all major cities stations report an increase in the concentration of fine particulate matter.
Students with asthma should stay at home when the air is dangerously dirty.
The air pollution in Russe, Gorna Oryahovitsa and Plovdiv, where the values are 2 times above the allowable.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins