Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria
In Plovdiv the pollution values are 2 times above the allowable, reported Nova TV.
Dirty air again in Bulgaria. Lack of wind has led to the retention of pollutants in low atmospheric layers. Almost in all major cities stations report an increase in the concentration of fine particulate matter.
Students with asthma should stay at home when the air is dangerously dirty.
The air pollution in Russe, Gorna Oryahovitsa and Plovdiv, where the values are 2 times above the allowable.
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)