Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria
In Plovdiv the pollution values are 2 times above the allowable, reported Nova TV.
Dirty air again in Bulgaria. Lack of wind has led to the retention of pollutants in low atmospheric layers. Almost in all major cities stations report an increase in the concentration of fine particulate matter.
Students with asthma should stay at home when the air is dangerously dirty.
The air pollution in Russe, Gorna Oryahovitsa and Plovdiv, where the values are 2 times above the allowable.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday