Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov calls the Council of the ruling coalition, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
GERB and United Patriots will discuss ways to secure the required quorum.
The recent amendments to the electoral legislation were the reason the Socialist Party to leave the parliament.
In an attempt to convince them to come back in the Parliament, the Prime Minister announced that the Government will vote for a new composition of the Central Electoral Commission. However, the BSP refused to return to the hall until all their demands were met.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temporary Shelter Home Opens Doors for Homeless in Bulgarian Town of Haskovo
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Andrew’s Day, Young Girls Guess Whom They Will Marry
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27