Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov calls the Council of the ruling coalition, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
GERB and United Patriots will discuss ways to secure the required quorum.
The recent amendments to the electoral legislation were the reason the Socialist Party to leave the parliament.
In an attempt to convince them to come back in the Parliament, the Prime Minister announced that the Government will vote for a new composition of the Central Electoral Commission. However, the BSP refused to return to the hall until all their demands were met.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree