Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov calls the Council of the ruling coalition, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
GERB and United Patriots will discuss ways to secure the required quorum.
The recent amendments to the electoral legislation were the reason the Socialist Party to leave the parliament.
In an attempt to convince them to come back in the Parliament, the Prime Minister announced that the Government will vote for a new composition of the Central Electoral Commission. However, the BSP refused to return to the hall until all their demands were met.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream