Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov calls the Council of the ruling coalition, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
GERB and United Patriots will discuss ways to secure the required quorum.
The recent amendments to the electoral legislation were the reason the Socialist Party to leave the parliament.
In an attempt to convince them to come back in the Parliament, the Prime Minister announced that the Government will vote for a new composition of the Central Electoral Commission. However, the BSP refused to return to the hall until all their demands were met.
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules