Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov calls the Council of the ruling coalition, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
GERB and United Patriots will discuss ways to secure the required quorum.
The recent amendments to the electoral legislation were the reason the Socialist Party to leave the parliament.
In an attempt to convince them to come back in the Parliament, the Prime Minister announced that the Government will vote for a new composition of the Central Electoral Commission. However, the BSP refused to return to the hall until all their demands were met.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties