NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
It will be mainly sunny with some more cloud in places for some time during today, chiefly in Northern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast. In the morning hours, visibility there will be reduced in places.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. In the eastern regions, light wind from southeast.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 11°C and 16°C, a little lower on the coast. Air pressure will slightly decrease but will remain above the average for the month.
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country