NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
It will be mainly sunny with some more cloud in places for some time during today, chiefly in Northern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast. In the morning hours, visibility there will be reduced in places.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. In the eastern regions, light wind from southeast.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 11°C and 16°C, a little lower on the coast. Air pressure will slightly decrease but will remain above the average for the month.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins