NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
It will be mainly sunny with some more cloud in places for some time during today, chiefly in Northern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast. In the morning hours, visibility there will be reduced in places.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. In the eastern regions, light wind from southeast.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 11°C and 16°C, a little lower on the coast. Air pressure will slightly decrease but will remain above the average for the month.
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)