NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
It will be mainly sunny with some more cloud in places for some time during today, chiefly in Northern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast. In the morning hours, visibility there will be reduced in places.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency. In the eastern regions, light wind from southeast.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 11°C and 16°C, a little lower on the coast. Air pressure will slightly decrease but will remain above the average for the month.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday