15 Are the Laboratory Confirmed Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
15 are the laboratory confirmed cases of measles in Bulgaria. Clinical data confirms that they are more than 20, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
A further 18 samples are expected to be surveyed at the National Reference Laboratory, they should come from the Regional Health Inspectorate - Blagoevgrad. This was stated by the director of the Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Dr. Todor Kantardjiev. So far, there are no cases of measles in our country after vaccination.
According to the Chief State Health Inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev, the contagion of measles in the country is limited. In his words, the virus is still circulating and people still can be infected.
There is no specific treatment for the infection, experts are categorical.
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
- » Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
- » Air Pollution Кills Мore People Тhan Smoking