15 Are the Laboratory Confirmed Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
15 are the laboratory confirmed cases of measles in Bulgaria. Clinical data confirms that they are more than 20, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
A further 18 samples are expected to be surveyed at the National Reference Laboratory, they should come from the Regional Health Inspectorate - Blagoevgrad. This was stated by the director of the Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Dr. Todor Kantardjiev. So far, there are no cases of measles in our country after vaccination.
According to the Chief State Health Inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev, the contagion of measles in the country is limited. In his words, the virus is still circulating and people still can be infected.
There is no specific treatment for the infection, experts are categorical.
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil
- » More than 50 Ticks were Removed from the Head of a Child in Sofia
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries