BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
"BDZ - Passenger Transport" Ltd. introduces pre-sale of tickets for all fast trains for the coming holidays around the National Holiday, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The usual time limit for pre-sale tickets is 5 days, but the national rail carrier has the practice of extending this period in the case of longer holiday periods. In this way BDZ allows its clients to plan their trips in advance as well as to purchase a ticket and seat reservation for their preferred train in time.
The pre-sale of tickets and seat reservations will take place in all railway stations and offices in the country during the period from February 18, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
The customers of BDZ can get detailed information about the vacancies on the trains from the employees of the ticket offices and the information counters at the railway stations, as well as the national information telephone 0700 10 200.
Tickets can be purchased online, and payments are made electronically with the most common credit and debit cards.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers