BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
"BDZ - Passenger Transport" Ltd. introduces pre-sale of tickets for all fast trains for the coming holidays around the National Holiday, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The usual time limit for pre-sale tickets is 5 days, but the national rail carrier has the practice of extending this period in the case of longer holiday periods. In this way BDZ allows its clients to plan their trips in advance as well as to purchase a ticket and seat reservation for their preferred train in time.
The pre-sale of tickets and seat reservations will take place in all railway stations and offices in the country during the period from February 18, 2019 to March 5, 2019.
The customers of BDZ can get detailed information about the vacancies on the trains from the employees of the ticket offices and the information counters at the railway stations, as well as the national information telephone 0700 10 200.
Tickets can be purchased online, and payments are made electronically with the most common credit and debit cards.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria