Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
A 25-year-old man killed in a particularly cruel way his parents, his brother and grandmother in Novi Iskar.
About 10.30 am this morning.
The young man killed his family with an ax.
He is detained by the police. An investigation is under way.
In early January 2018, Novi Iskar was shaken again, then by a six murders. A father, son, step-daughter, her boyfriend and her grandmother were shot with several bullets. In a well a mile from the house was found shot the mother. Rossen Angelov, a 56-year-old recidivist, with juvenile crimes and thefts, was suspected. He was wanted for four days, after which he was found dead with a bullet in his head.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested for Making a Fake Bomb Threat in Madrid
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants