Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
A 25-year-old man killed in a particularly cruel way his parents, his brother and grandmother in Novi Iskar.
About 10.30 am this morning.
The young man killed his family with an ax.
He is detained by the police. An investigation is under way.
In early January 2018, Novi Iskar was shaken again, then by a six murders. A father, son, step-daughter, her boyfriend and her grandmother were shot with several bullets. In a well a mile from the house was found shot the mother. Rossen Angelov, a 56-year-old recidivist, with juvenile crimes and thefts, was suspected. He was wanted for four days, after which he was found dead with a bullet in his head.
- » The Alleged Hacker Behind the Bulgarian NRA Attack Spoke
- » SUMMARY: Hackers have Penetrated the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency through the Tax Refund System
- » The Personal Data of Millions of Bulgarian Citizens and Companies Have Leaked from the National Revenue Agency
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)