Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
A 25-year-old man killed in a particularly cruel way his parents, his brother and grandmother in Novi Iskar.
About 10.30 am this morning.
The young man killed his family with an ax.
He is detained by the police. An investigation is under way.
In early January 2018, Novi Iskar was shaken again, then by a six murders. A father, son, step-daughter, her boyfriend and her grandmother were shot with several bullets. In a well a mile from the house was found shot the mother. Rossen Angelov, a 56-year-old recidivist, with juvenile crimes and thefts, was suspected. He was wanted for four days, after which he was found dead with a bullet in his head.
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad