Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
The chairman of the GERB and vice-president of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov held a working meeting with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj. Haradinaj hosts a Regional Friendly Breakfast, which gathers politicians and public figures from the region and the United States in the spirit of open dialogue and commitment to the service of society, reported NOVA TV.
Ramush Haradinaj shared his gratitude to Bulgaria and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for supporting the European future of the countries of the region during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The Kosovo Prime Minister noted that by placing the Western Balkans as an emphasis among Bulgarian priorities, our country has been able to help reconcile and stability in the region by generating real added value for the region's future and helping to achieve the goals of the Berlin Process .
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever