Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
The chairman of the GERB and vice-president of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov held a working meeting with Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj. Haradinaj hosts a Regional Friendly Breakfast, which gathers politicians and public figures from the region and the United States in the spirit of open dialogue and commitment to the service of society, reported NOVA TV.
Ramush Haradinaj shared his gratitude to Bulgaria and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for supporting the European future of the countries of the region during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The Kosovo Prime Minister noted that by placing the Western Balkans as an emphasis among Bulgarian priorities, our country has been able to help reconcile and stability in the region by generating real added value for the region's future and helping to achieve the goals of the Berlin Process .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly