Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
Turkish demand for Bulgaria’s ski resort Pamporovo has boosted upon Turkish Airlines’ campaign offering discounts and free-of-charge services on afternoon trips to the skiers’ haven, hurriyetdailynews writes.
“Flight time from Istanbul to [Bulgaria’s capital] Sofia is one hour. The distance between Sofia and Pamporovo is covered in three hours. We have organized a campaign for groups of 10 or more on round trips [to Sofia],” Mehmet Gürkaynak, the director of the airlines’ Sofia office, told daily Hürriyet.
“There is no fee in transfers from Sofia Airport to Pamporovo. Bed and breakfast in five star hotels’ prices start from 45 euros. Ski passes are also free-of-charge for Turkish tourists,” he added.
Gürkaynak also said that skiing equipment and lessons are complimentary for those who purchase six-day package tours.
Sofia is highly demanded by Turks, according to the director and there are 18 current flights to Sofia in a week.
“As of April 1, 21 flights will be made in a week,” Gürkaynak said.
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Four Children Will Travel to their Dream City with Turkish Airlines
- » Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
- » The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing
- » Wizz Air with a Special "Pink Monday" Promotion
- » Bulgarians Travel more Abroad and more Foreigners Are Visiting Bulgaria