Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
Turkish demand for Bulgaria’s ski resort Pamporovo has boosted upon Turkish Airlines’ campaign offering discounts and free-of-charge services on afternoon trips to the skiers’ haven, hurriyetdailynews writes.
“Flight time from Istanbul to [Bulgaria’s capital] Sofia is one hour. The distance between Sofia and Pamporovo is covered in three hours. We have organized a campaign for groups of 10 or more on round trips [to Sofia],” Mehmet Gürkaynak, the director of the airlines’ Sofia office, told daily Hürriyet.
“There is no fee in transfers from Sofia Airport to Pamporovo. Bed and breakfast in five star hotels’ prices start from 45 euros. Ski passes are also free-of-charge for Turkish tourists,” he added.
Gürkaynak also said that skiing equipment and lessons are complimentary for those who purchase six-day package tours.
Sofia is highly demanded by Turks, according to the director and there are 18 current flights to Sofia in a week.
“As of April 1, 21 flights will be made in a week,” Gürkaynak said.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World
- » Tutankhamun's Sarcophagus Will Be Restored a Decade after its Discovery
- » Wizz Air with 6 New Routes From Varna and a New Airplane