A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
The cyber-attack was committed by another country, reported NOVA TV.
A massive hacker attack has been committed against the major political parties in Australia.
However, there is no evidence that hackers have intervened in the elections which are going to be held in a month. The attack was directed against parliamentary servers.
MPs and political parties have to change their passwords. So far, it is unclear exactly what information has been stolen.
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police
- » Five Bulgarian Doctors are Accused of Draining over BGN 120,000 from the NHIF