A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
The cyber-attack was committed by another country, reported NOVA TV.
A massive hacker attack has been committed against the major political parties in Australia.
However, there is no evidence that hackers have intervened in the elections which are going to be held in a month. The attack was directed against parliamentary servers.
MPs and political parties have to change their passwords. So far, it is unclear exactly what information has been stolen.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13