A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
The cyber-attack was committed by another country, reported NOVA TV.
A massive hacker attack has been committed against the major political parties in Australia.
However, there is no evidence that hackers have intervened in the elections which are going to be held in a month. The attack was directed against parliamentary servers.
MPs and political parties have to change their passwords. So far, it is unclear exactly what information has been stolen.
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad