Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
Hundreds of passengers across Europe were blocked after British Flybmi, a regional airline, declared bankruptcy and canceled all its flights, reported bTV.
The carrier said in a statement that he has decided to stop operating because of the increased costs and uncertainty surrounding Brezit. Flybmi owns 17 airplanes that operate flights to 25 European cities. It employs more than 300 employees in the UK, Germany, Sweden and Belgium.
The company calls on booking passengers to contact their bank to get back the tickets they bought.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses