Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is to represent Bulgaria at today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels.
The Council will be discussing events in Syria and Venezuela, as well as the situation in Ukraine, with a focus on the upcoming elections in the country.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine