Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is to represent Bulgaria at today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels.
The Council will be discussing events in Syria and Venezuela, as well as the situation in Ukraine, with a focus on the upcoming elections in the country.
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas