Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is to represent Bulgaria at today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels.
The Council will be discussing events in Syria and Venezuela, as well as the situation in Ukraine, with a focus on the upcoming elections in the country.
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government