Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is to represent Bulgaria at today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels.
The Council will be discussing events in Syria and Venezuela, as well as the situation in Ukraine, with a focus on the upcoming elections in the country.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia