Another Protest in Serbia Against President Vucic
In Serbia, for the past 11 weeks, protests against President Alexander Vucic continue with the slogan "1 out of 5 million". The opposition there, however, refuses to participate in early elections if there is no guarantee that they will be honest.
From "Down Vucic, down capitalism" to a fake guillotine for those in power. The protests against the rulers in Serbia are attended by extre right and left supporters, centrist, retired, students, intellectuals. And they all want their president to leave.
Srdjan Shkorro, journalist: Serbia demonstrates in 60 cities. Soon in 22 more! All of Serbia has risen!
Most opposition parties insist before elections to have guarantee freedom of the media and morality in the institutions, as well as to halt the political and economic pressure on voters. The protesters warned their president not to hope that they would get tired and would give up.
Bozo Prelevic, attorney: He forgets that our training coach was Slobodan Milosevic!
And the "1 out of 5 million" hastage is in response to Vucic's statement last December that even 5 million people will come out to protest, he will still fail to meet the opposition's requests.
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » The Cyrillic Yard in Bulgaria
- » Vezhdi Rashidov: The Place of the St. Stephen Iron Church is in UNESCO
- » UN: The Risk of Nuclear War is Particularly High
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil