Another Protest in Serbia Against President Vucic
In Serbia, for the past 11 weeks, protests against President Alexander Vucic continue with the slogan "1 out of 5 million". The opposition there, however, refuses to participate in early elections if there is no guarantee that they will be honest.
From "Down Vucic, down capitalism" to a fake guillotine for those in power. The protests against the rulers in Serbia are attended by extre right and left supporters, centrist, retired, students, intellectuals. And they all want their president to leave.
Srdjan Shkorro, journalist: Serbia demonstrates in 60 cities. Soon in 22 more! All of Serbia has risen!
Most opposition parties insist before elections to have guarantee freedom of the media and morality in the institutions, as well as to halt the political and economic pressure on voters. The protesters warned their president not to hope that they would get tired and would give up.
Bozo Prelevic, attorney: He forgets that our training coach was Slobodan Milosevic!
And the "1 out of 5 million" hastage is in response to Vucic's statement last December that even 5 million people will come out to protest, he will still fail to meet the opposition's requests.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone
- » The Bulgarian Economy Restructured Successfully after the Global Economic Crisis in 2009
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured