Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
Memorial commemorations began on the occasion of the 146th anniversary of the death of Vasil Levski. In the temple "Uspenie Bogorodichno" in Lovech will be served a sanctuary, followed by worship with a military ritual in front of the monument of Vasil Levski.
The commemoration of the anniversary in the hometown of Levski - Karlovo is under the patronage of Vice President Iliana Yotova. In Dragoman will be opened the first monument of the revolutionary on the territory of the municipality. An exhibition of personal belongings of the Apostle is exhibited at the National Military History Museum in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia