Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
Memorial commemorations began on the occasion of the 146th anniversary of the death of Vasil Levski. In the temple "Uspenie Bogorodichno" in Lovech will be served a sanctuary, followed by worship with a military ritual in front of the monument of Vasil Levski.
The commemoration of the anniversary in the hometown of Levski - Karlovo is under the patronage of Vice President Iliana Yotova. In Dragoman will be opened the first monument of the revolutionary on the territory of the municipality. An exhibition of personal belongings of the Apostle is exhibited at the National Military History Museum in Sofia.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits