The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz classified US president's foreign policy as very successful. Kurz's statement is on the eve of his visit to Washington, where he will be on February 20th.
The Chancellor stated as the main purpose of his visit to help prevent a trade war.
Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the US authorities seem to accept European cars as a threat to national security.
Kurz noted that there are differences with Donald Trump on issues of trade and nuclear dealings with Iran, but praised his support for Israel and his efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas