The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz classified US president's foreign policy as very successful. Kurz's statement is on the eve of his visit to Washington, where he will be on February 20th.
The Chancellor stated as the main purpose of his visit to help prevent a trade war.
Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the US authorities seem to accept European cars as a threat to national security.
Kurz noted that there are differences with Donald Trump on issues of trade and nuclear dealings with Iran, but praised his support for Israel and his efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine