The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz classified US president's foreign policy as very successful. Kurz's statement is on the eve of his visit to Washington, where he will be on February 20th.
The Chancellor stated as the main purpose of his visit to help prevent a trade war.
Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the US authorities seem to accept European cars as a threat to national security.
Kurz noted that there are differences with Donald Trump on issues of trade and nuclear dealings with Iran, but praised his support for Israel and his efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia