The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz classified US president's foreign policy as very successful. Kurz's statement is on the eve of his visit to Washington, where he will be on February 20th.
The Chancellor stated as the main purpose of his visit to help prevent a trade war.
Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the US authorities seem to accept European cars as a threat to national security.
Kurz noted that there are differences with Donald Trump on issues of trade and nuclear dealings with Iran, but praised his support for Israel and his efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus