The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz classified US president's foreign policy as very successful. Kurz's statement is on the eve of his visit to Washington, where he will be on February 20th.
The Chancellor stated as the main purpose of his visit to help prevent a trade war.
Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the US authorities seem to accept European cars as a threat to national security.
Kurz noted that there are differences with Donald Trump on issues of trade and nuclear dealings with Iran, but praised his support for Israel and his efforts for peace on the Korean Peninsula.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki