Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
Today it will be mostly sunny, warm and nearly quite. In the morning, reduced visibility in some places. Maximum temperatures between 13°C and 18°C, in Sofia – about 14°C. Air pressure will remain above the average for the month. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, meteorologist Martin Slavchev told Focus News Agency.
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)