Serbian Folk Singer Saban Saulic Died in a Car Crash
The King of Serbian Music Saban Saulic was killed in a severe car crash in Germany.
The incident occurred in Bielefeld, not far from Dortmund.
67-year-old Shaulich traveled with a relative. The two were immediately taken to hospital, but Saulic died there.
The musician was on the stage from the 70s. Before he began to play music, Saulic trained football.
Saban Saulic was born on September 6, 1951 in the city of Shabaz, in the Muslim family of Ilduza and Hussein Saulic. Very often, there are publications stating that Saulic is of Roma origin. In 1969 he released his first album, "Give Me Solace."
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
- » The Vocalist of Gravity Co, Yavor Zahariev Passed Away
- » The Legendary French Film Director Agnes Varda has Passed Away
- » The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
- » Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85