Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
The infected are already 21, reported NOVA TV.
The problem with measles patients is becoming more and more serious. The infected are already 21.
In the country, it was ordered by private doctors to find and establish all babies and children from 13 months to 18 years of age who have no vaccine and to convince them to put the vaccine. Some of the infected were moved to the St. Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Most of the illness was found in the Razlog area.
Dr. Lachezar Panchev advised all parents to vaccinate their children in order to achieve collective immunity in Bulgaria.
7 children and 2 adults are accommodated in the Infectious Disease Department of the hospital in Blagoevgrad.
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124