Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
The infected are already 21, reported NOVA TV.
The problem with measles patients is becoming more and more serious. The infected are already 21.
In the country, it was ordered by private doctors to find and establish all babies and children from 13 months to 18 years of age who have no vaccine and to convince them to put the vaccine. Some of the infected were moved to the St. Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Most of the illness was found in the Razlog area.
Dr. Lachezar Panchev advised all parents to vaccinate their children in order to achieve collective immunity in Bulgaria.
7 children and 2 adults are accommodated in the Infectious Disease Department of the hospital in Blagoevgrad.
- » Minister Desislava Taneva: There is no Salmonella-Infected Chicken on the Market
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » At Least 100 Tonnes of Chicken Infected with Salmonella Has Reached the Bulgarian Market
- » Contraceptive Pill That Needs to be Taken Only Once a Month is on the Way
- » Brazil Approved the Sale of Cannabis for Medical Purposes
- » Death Cases due to HIV Are Decreasing