Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
The infected are already 21, reported NOVA TV.
The problem with measles patients is becoming more and more serious. The infected are already 21.
In the country, it was ordered by private doctors to find and establish all babies and children from 13 months to 18 years of age who have no vaccine and to convince them to put the vaccine. Some of the infected were moved to the St. Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Most of the illness was found in the Razlog area.
Dr. Lachezar Panchev advised all parents to vaccinate their children in order to achieve collective immunity in Bulgaria.
7 children and 2 adults are accommodated in the Infectious Disease Department of the hospital in Blagoevgrad.
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe
- » VMA Will Held Free Lyme Disease Tests