Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
The infected are already 21, reported NOVA TV.
The problem with measles patients is becoming more and more serious. The infected are already 21.
In the country, it was ordered by private doctors to find and establish all babies and children from 13 months to 18 years of age who have no vaccine and to convince them to put the vaccine. Some of the infected were moved to the St. Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Most of the illness was found in the Razlog area.
Dr. Lachezar Panchev advised all parents to vaccinate their children in order to achieve collective immunity in Bulgaria.
7 children and 2 adults are accommodated in the Infectious Disease Department of the hospital in Blagoevgrad.
- » A Case of Malaria was Established at a Refugee Camp in Harmanli
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit
- » Bulgaria will not be Able to Send People for Lung Transplant to Vienna