The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
The traditional Munich security meeting continues. This year's forum focuses on the self-assertion of the European Union, the transatlantic cooperation and the possible consequences of the new era of competition between the major world powers, reported NOVA TV.
Political leaders and experts from around the world are discussing arms control and defense co-operation.
More than 30 state leaders are in Munich, over 100 ministers. There is also Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The forum is conducted under exceptional security.
- » Fincantieri, Two Others Bid in Bulgarian Patrol Ship Tender
- » By the End of 2018, the Military Troops Arrived in the Bulgaria Army were More than those who Left
- » Lockheed Martin Promised a Base for Repairs to the F-16 in Bulgaria
- » Three Shipbuilders to Apply in Bulgarian $567M Patrol Vessel Tender
- » Bulgaria will Strengthen Security Along the Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister: No Danger of Migrant Wave in our Country