The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
The traditional Munich security meeting continues. This year's forum focuses on the self-assertion of the European Union, the transatlantic cooperation and the possible consequences of the new era of competition between the major world powers, reported NOVA TV.
Political leaders and experts from around the world are discussing arms control and defense co-operation.
More than 30 state leaders are in Munich, over 100 ministers. There is also Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The forum is conducted under exceptional security.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years