The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
The traditional Munich security meeting continues. This year's forum focuses on the self-assertion of the European Union, the transatlantic cooperation and the possible consequences of the new era of competition between the major world powers, reported NOVA TV.
Political leaders and experts from around the world are discussing arms control and defense co-operation.
More than 30 state leaders are in Munich, over 100 ministers. There is also Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The forum is conducted under exceptional security.
- » US Devil Brigade Soldiers Showcase Air Defense Capabilities in Bulgaria
- » US Embassy in Sofia Delivers Offer for Acquisition of Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Defence Minister Karakachanov Watch a Military Training in Shabla
- » Chief of Bulgarian Defence Staff: Plan to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024 goes as Scheduled
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We will Keep Safe the Airspace of Northern Macedonia with New Fighter Jets
- » US F-16 Fighters Negotiations Continue