The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
The traditional Munich security meeting continues. This year's forum focuses on the self-assertion of the European Union, the transatlantic cooperation and the possible consequences of the new era of competition between the major world powers, reported NOVA TV.
Political leaders and experts from around the world are discussing arms control and defense co-operation.
More than 30 state leaders are in Munich, over 100 ministers. There is also Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The forum is conducted under exceptional security.
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » Romania, Bulgaria Boost Defense Buys Amid Worries About Russia
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejected President's Veto on Changes to the Military Intelligence Act
- » Bulgaria Ranks 49th in the Global Firepower 2019 Military Strength Ranking
- » US Army Iron Rangers Conduct Spur Ride in Bulgaria
- » China Plans a Giant Military Parade on October 1