BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
Sofia Tech Park is the first science and technology park in Bulgaria, designed to become a platform for the exchange of knowledge and ideas between the scientific community, business, the state and society. Its main activity is focused on promoting the competitiveness of science and entrepreneurship in Bulgaria by enhancing the exchange of knowledge between the academic community and the business community.
For the purpose of cooperation between business, scientific circles and access to new technologies on February 12, 2019 in Sofia Tech Park was held a meeting between Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director of the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises (BSMEPA) and Mr. Todor Mladenov, Executive Director of Sofia Tech Park. The meeting discussed opportunities to support business by organizing joint events and creating and developing digital hubs.
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%