BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
Sofia Tech Park is the first science and technology park in Bulgaria, designed to become a platform for the exchange of knowledge and ideas between the scientific community, business, the state and society. Its main activity is focused on promoting the competitiveness of science and entrepreneurship in Bulgaria by enhancing the exchange of knowledge between the academic community and the business community.
For the purpose of cooperation between business, scientific circles and access to new technologies on February 12, 2019 in Sofia Tech Park was held a meeting between Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director of the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises (BSMEPA) and Mr. Todor Mladenov, Executive Director of Sofia Tech Park. The meeting discussed opportunities to support business by organizing joint events and creating and developing digital hubs.
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia