BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
Workshop was held in the building of the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises by Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director of BSMEPA, Mr. Borislav Dimitrachkov, Director of the Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises Directorate with Eng. Rumen Trifonov, Secretary General of the Union of the Printing Industry in Bulgaria and Ms Neli Petrova, Executive Director of Polygraphia magazine.
SBSB was officially established in 2002 as a non-governmental and voluntary organization with over 1025 Bulgarian member companies working in the printing and printing industry. The Union strives to contribute to the development of the printing industry, stimulating progress and the industry as a whole.
During the meeting the strategies and measures for co-operation in promoting the industry were discussed. In this connection, on the occasion of the upcoming 70th anniversary of Polygraph Magazine, BSMEPA will support the organization of two events of the Union in order to encourage the Bulgarian companies from the printing industry.
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » Bulgaria is against the Division of Albania and the Republic of Northern Macedonia into the EU Accession Process
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Modern Technologies Maintain Quality Infrastructure Even if It Is Old
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Dubai Port Operator with Interest in Bulgarian Ports