BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
Workshop was held in the building of the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises by Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director of BSMEPA, Mr. Borislav Dimitrachkov, Director of the Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises Directorate with Eng. Rumen Trifonov, Secretary General of the Union of the Printing Industry in Bulgaria and Ms Neli Petrova, Executive Director of Polygraphia magazine.
SBSB was officially established in 2002 as a non-governmental and voluntary organization with over 1025 Bulgarian member companies working in the printing and printing industry. The Union strives to contribute to the development of the printing industry, stimulating progress and the industry as a whole.
During the meeting the strategies and measures for co-operation in promoting the industry were discussed. In this connection, on the occasion of the upcoming 70th anniversary of Polygraph Magazine, BSMEPA will support the organization of two events of the Union in order to encourage the Bulgarian companies from the printing industry.
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia