BCCI and BSMEPA Combine Efforts to Support the Development and Internationalization of SMEs
BCCI President Tsvetan Simeonov and Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency Boyko Takov held a workshop to discuss priorities and topical issues for cooperation between the two institutions.
In the focus of the talks were initiatives of the two organizations to support the development and internationalization of SMEs. The role of the state was established to create favorable framework conditions for the free development of small and medium-sized enterprises, to increase their contribution to growth, jobs and the sustainability agenda. In this direction, changes are necessary to create the conditions for overcoming the excessive administrative burden on SMEs.
Tsvetan Simeonov drew attention to the need to further facilitate labor force imports because the current procedures are complex and slow for most large enterprises and even more for SMEs.
The two organizations will join efforts to find policy mechanisms addressing SMEs' needs for easier access to finance and the use of opportunities to promote skills for their development.
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'