BCCI and BSMEPA Combine Efforts to Support the Development and Internationalization of SMEs
BCCI President Tsvetan Simeonov and Executive Director of the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency Boyko Takov held a workshop to discuss priorities and topical issues for cooperation between the two institutions.
In the focus of the talks were initiatives of the two organizations to support the development and internationalization of SMEs. The role of the state was established to create favorable framework conditions for the free development of small and medium-sized enterprises, to increase their contribution to growth, jobs and the sustainability agenda. In this direction, changes are necessary to create the conditions for overcoming the excessive administrative burden on SMEs.
Tsvetan Simeonov drew attention to the need to further facilitate labor force imports because the current procedures are complex and slow for most large enterprises and even more for SMEs.
The two organizations will join efforts to find policy mechanisms addressing SMEs' needs for easier access to finance and the use of opportunities to promote skills for their development.
- » Malta: How the Country is Dealing With Migrants at the Door of Europe?
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park