17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
17 cases of measles have been registered in Bulgaria so far, Radosveta Filipova, expert at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health announced, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In her words, we cannot speak of measles epidemic, but of an outbreak only. 145 Bulgarians who were in contact with people infected by measles were placed under medical supervision.
The Bulgarian Ministry of Health also announced that the people registered with measles did not get vaccination.
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124