17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
17 cases of measles have been registered in Bulgaria so far, Radosveta Filipova, expert at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health announced, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In her words, we cannot speak of measles epidemic, but of an outbreak only. 145 Bulgarians who were in contact with people infected by measles were placed under medical supervision.
The Bulgarian Ministry of Health also announced that the people registered with measles did not get vaccination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 772 Newly Infected, 60 Deaths in 24 Hours
- » Politico: Bulgaria’s Bumpy Road to Vaccination Targets
- » Trials of Magical Anti-Covid Nasal Spray Started off in UK
- » Germany Will Buy The Covid Drug Used on Donald Trump
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Discusses Stepwise Loosening of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » CEO of Bulgarian Drug Agency: About 2,5 Million May Be Vaccinated by June Provided 5 Vaccines Are Available