17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
17 cases of measles have been registered in Bulgaria so far, Radosveta Filipova, expert at Bulgaria’s Ministry of Health announced, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
In her words, we cannot speak of measles epidemic, but of an outbreak only. 145 Bulgarians who were in contact with people infected by measles were placed under medical supervision.
The Bulgarian Ministry of Health also announced that the people registered with measles did not get vaccination.
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe
- » VMA Will Held Free Lyme Disease Tests