Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
The National Social Security Institute announced that the average social security income for the country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90. The average monthly social security income for the country for the period from 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018 was BGN 889,90.
Compared to November, the social security income grew by BGN 37.90. For the eleventh month of last year the National Statistical Institute announced a social security income of BGN 917.00.
Since the end of the previous year, the indicator has increased by BGN 133.39. At the end of 2017 the NSI announced an average monthly insured income amounting to BGN 821.51.
Here is the dynamics of the SOD since the beginning of the year:
January 2018 - BGN 863.18
February 2018 - BGN 860.14
March 2018 - BGN 879.67
April 2018 - BGN 879.67
May 2018 - BGN 884.18
June 2018 - 875 leva
July 2018 - BGN 878.70
August 2018 - BGN 873.75
September 2018 - BGN 897.33
October 2018 - BGN 901.26
November 2018 - BGN 917.00
December 2018 - BGN 954.90
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period is used in calculating the amounts of new pensions in January 2019, 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
- » Tourism Revenues in Greece Rise by more than 15% a Year
- » Cyber Insurance is Now Entering the Bulgarian Market
- » BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Experts Warn of a New Economic Crisis
- » USD337.26m Boost in Bulgarian Foreign Direct Investment
- » Bundesbank: German Economy Enters Recession