Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
The initiative is at the Haskovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is held on the occasion of the Trifon Zarezan holiday with the participation of diplomats and representatives of the embassies in Bulgaria, reported Econ.bg
The head of state will be welcomed with military honor at ''Svoboda'' Square at 4 pm.
The business forum is from 16.30 at the ''Dramatic and Puppets Theatre Ivan Dimov'.
The program provides an exhibition of wines and food from the Haskovo region.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine