Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
The initiative is at the Haskovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is held on the occasion of the Trifon Zarezan holiday with the participation of diplomats and representatives of the embassies in Bulgaria, reported Econ.bg
The head of state will be welcomed with military honor at ''Svoboda'' Square at 4 pm.
The business forum is from 16.30 at the ''Dramatic and Puppets Theatre Ivan Dimov'.
The program provides an exhibition of wines and food from the Haskovo region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus