Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
The initiative is at the Haskovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is held on the occasion of the Trifon Zarezan holiday with the participation of diplomats and representatives of the embassies in Bulgaria, reported Econ.bg
The head of state will be welcomed with military honor at ''Svoboda'' Square at 4 pm.
The business forum is from 16.30 at the ''Dramatic and Puppets Theatre Ivan Dimov'.
The program provides an exhibition of wines and food from the Haskovo region.
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg