Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
In Warsaw, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participated in a ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Hosts are USA and Poland. US Vice President Mike Pens addressed the participants. Top Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among the high-ranking participants in the conference.
Ekaterina Zaharieva - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: The two countries can exist and must exist in peace and understanding while guaranteeing Israel's security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day