Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
In Warsaw, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participated in a ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Hosts are USA and Poland. US Vice President Mike Pens addressed the participants. Top Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among the high-ranking participants in the conference.
Ekaterina Zaharieva - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: The two countries can exist and must exist in peace and understanding while guaranteeing Israel's security.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched