Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
In Warsaw, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participated in a ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Hosts are USA and Poland. US Vice President Mike Pens addressed the participants. Top Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among the high-ranking participants in the conference.
Ekaterina Zaharieva - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: The two countries can exist and must exist in peace and understanding while guaranteeing Israel's security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine