Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
In Warsaw, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participated in a ministerial meeting on peace and security in the Middle East, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Hosts are USA and Poland. US Vice President Mike Pens addressed the participants. Top Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among the high-ranking participants in the conference.
Ekaterina Zaharieva - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs: The two countries can exist and must exist in peace and understanding while guaranteeing Israel's security.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia