Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the opening Munich Security Conference today, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It will focus on the future of Europe, the transatlantic cooperation, the competition between major world powers and the cooperation in the field of defense policy.
On these and other topics, Prime Minister Borissov will talk with EU chief negotiator for Bregenz Michel Barnier and with EU Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger.
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: F-16 Final Talks Will be at the End of Next Week
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Offer for the Eight F-16 Fighter Aircrafts is BGN 2.2 Billion
- » US Devil Brigade Soldiers Showcase Air Defense Capabilities in Bulgaria
- » US Embassy in Sofia Delivers Offer for Acquisition of Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Defence Minister Karakachanov Watch a Military Training in Shabla
- » Chief of Bulgarian Defence Staff: Plan to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024 goes as Scheduled