Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the opening Munich Security Conference today, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It will focus on the future of Europe, the transatlantic cooperation, the competition between major world powers and the cooperation in the field of defense policy.
On these and other topics, Prime Minister Borissov will talk with EU chief negotiator for Bregenz Michel Barnier and with EU Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years