Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Serbia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
"I arrived in Belgrade, where I met Ivica Dačić, Foreign Minister of Serbia", he wrote in facebook. The prime minister also met with President Alexander Vucic. He honored Borisov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia".
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country. It will be given at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for developing and consolidating the peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues
- » Putin-Biden Summit: No Concrete Deals But Still Useful
- » Prime Minister of North Macedonia Will Visit Sofia in June