Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Serbia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
"I arrived in Belgrade, where I met Ivica Dačić, Foreign Minister of Serbia", he wrote in facebook. The prime minister also met with President Alexander Vucic. He honored Borisov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia".
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country. It will be given at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for developing and consolidating the peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev in Egypt: I Lead an Impressive Business Delegation, I Expect Good Deals
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began