Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Serbia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
"I arrived in Belgrade, where I met Ivica Dačić, Foreign Minister of Serbia", he wrote in facebook. The prime minister also met with President Alexander Vucic. He honored Borisov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia".
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country. It will be given at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for developing and consolidating the peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov