Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Serbia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
"I arrived in Belgrade, where I met Ivica Dačić, Foreign Minister of Serbia", he wrote in facebook. The prime minister also met with President Alexander Vucic. He honored Borisov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia".
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country. It will be given at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov for developing and consolidating the peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia