More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
More than 10 people were detained in Blagoevgrad in a case of GDBOP and National Security, BNT reported.
So far, there is no official information from the Blagoevgrad police because the action is done by teams from Sofia and the local police only cooperated. At this stage, the purpose of the action is also not clear.
It is likely that it is targeted to counteract drug distribution in the area.
- » Sofia Police Detain a Man who Forcibly Dragged a 15-year-old in his Car
- » Police in Boris Johnson's Home after a Scandal
- » Man Arrested for Hooliganism in the Sofia City Center
- » Border Police Officers Found 50 000 Smuggled Cigarettes
- » Special Prosecutor's Office and Police Investigating Crime Group in Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life Imprisonment for Four Bulgarians and an Afghan in Hungary