More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
More than 10 people were detained in Blagoevgrad in a case of GDBOP and National Security, BNT reported.
So far, there is no official information from the Blagoevgrad police because the action is done by teams from Sofia and the local police only cooperated. At this stage, the purpose of the action is also not clear.
It is likely that it is targeted to counteract drug distribution in the area.
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad