Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
Soft weather by the end of February, this shows the mid-term weather patterns presented in Darik this morning.
We should not judge by today for the weather in the coming days. Although Friday begins with snow, the trend will not be maintained. From Saturday, until the next Friday, the temperatures will slowly increase, in the lowlands of southern Bulgaria to 12-14 degrees, and the probability of precipitation will be too low.
Dry and warm weather is the result of an anticyclone staying over Europe. During the following week, in the event of a wind fall, it may be possible to create mists or low latitudes in places, especially in the valleys and around the river basins.
In the mountains the weather will be mostly sunny and suitable for winter sports.
Towards the end of next week it will be cold for a while and it is possible to fly, but on February 25-26, a new warm breeze will indicate the coming winter. Then temperatures can rise to over 20 degrees.
And will sno in March? Medium-term models "paint" a worsening of the weather in the early days of the new month.
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,
- » Sunny and Hot Sunday
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
- » What Weather Should Bulgaria Expect this Summer - will there be Record Temperatures and Rainfall?