Sofia Mayor Bans Antisemitic Lukov March for a Second Year
For a second year in a row I have issued an order prohibiting the Lukov March procession, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said in response to accusations from the BSP that the municipality was not taking measures to prevent the procession, Focus News Agency reports. She called the accusations propaganda and said the march organisers had appealed against the order. “The court returned the order. What’s been accepted for another year is wreath laying to the commemorative plaque to gen. Hristo Lukov. I have not accepted a procession. I hope the organisers will abide by these requirements,” Fandakova said.
- » The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave
- » A 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Off the Coast of the Philippines
- » BNT: Cabinet Adopts Removal of 155 km of Roads from the Vignette System Scope
- » Ship from Venice Arrived in Burgas
- » All Hospitalized People in Bulgaria Tested Negative for COVID-19
- » The Coronavirus Vaccine is Ready