Sofia Mayor Bans Antisemitic Lukov March for a Second Year
For a second year in a row I have issued an order prohibiting the Lukov March procession, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said in response to accusations from the BSP that the municipality was not taking measures to prevent the procession, Focus News Agency reports. She called the accusations propaganda and said the march organisers had appealed against the order. “The court returned the order. What’s been accepted for another year is wreath laying to the commemorative plaque to gen. Hristo Lukov. I have not accepted a procession. I hope the organisers will abide by these requirements,” Fandakova said.
- » 12 Wine-Culinary Destinations of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France