Sofia Mayor Bans Antisemitic Lukov March for a Second Year
For a second year in a row I have issued an order prohibiting the Lukov March procession, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said in response to accusations from the BSP that the municipality was not taking measures to prevent the procession, Focus News Agency reports. She called the accusations propaganda and said the march organisers had appealed against the order. “The court returned the order. What’s been accepted for another year is wreath laying to the commemorative plaque to gen. Hristo Lukov. I have not accepted a procession. I hope the organisers will abide by these requirements,” Fandakova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 240 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 254 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Maxim Behar Appointed as International Fellow of PRCA
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 320 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » First Cases of Monkeypox in Bulgaria
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded