Sofia Mayor Bans Antisemitic Lukov March for a Second Year
For a second year in a row I have issued an order prohibiting the Lukov March procession, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova said in response to accusations from the BSP that the municipality was not taking measures to prevent the procession, Focus News Agency reports. She called the accusations propaganda and said the march organisers had appealed against the order. “The court returned the order. What’s been accepted for another year is wreath laying to the commemorative plaque to gen. Hristo Lukov. I have not accepted a procession. I hope the organisers will abide by these requirements,” Fandakova said.
- » The Great Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Is in Bad Health Condition
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » 76% of Mobile Applications Are Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today, With Temperatures Close to the Average For June