Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
Cloudy weather over the country today. Snowfall is expected in some places, more considerable in the mountainous regions. Mostly rain and wet snow along the Black Sea coast and the Danube. By the end of the day the precipitation will end and the cloud will be breaking up. Light to moderate wind will blow from north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria strong at times. Maximum temperatures between 1°C and 6°C, higher along the lower Struma, in Sofia – about 2°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins