Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
Cloudy weather over the country today. Snowfall is expected in some places, more considerable in the mountainous regions. Mostly rain and wet snow along the Black Sea coast and the Danube. By the end of the day the precipitation will end and the cloud will be breaking up. Light to moderate wind will blow from north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria strong at times. Maximum temperatures between 1°C and 6°C, higher along the lower Struma, in Sofia – about 2°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,
- » Sunny and Hot Sunday
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
- » What Weather Should Bulgaria Expect this Summer - will there be Record Temperatures and Rainfall?