Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
Cloudy weather over the country today. Snowfall is expected in some places, more considerable in the mountainous regions. Mostly rain and wet snow along the Black Sea coast and the Danube. By the end of the day the precipitation will end and the cloud will be breaking up. Light to moderate wind will blow from north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria strong at times. Maximum temperatures between 1°C and 6°C, higher along the lower Struma, in Sofia – about 2°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today