Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
Cloudy weather over the country today. Snowfall is expected in some places, more considerable in the mountainous regions. Mostly rain and wet snow along the Black Sea coast and the Danube. By the end of the day the precipitation will end and the cloud will be breaking up. Light to moderate wind will blow from north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria strong at times. Maximum temperatures between 1°C and 6°C, higher along the lower Struma, in Sofia – about 2°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October