Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
Cloudy weather over the country today. Snowfall is expected in some places, more considerable in the mountainous regions. Mostly rain and wet snow along the Black Sea coast and the Danube. By the end of the day the precipitation will end and the cloud will be breaking up. Light to moderate wind will blow from north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria strong at times. Maximum temperatures between 1°C and 6°C, higher along the lower Struma, in Sofia – about 2°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease