Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will award Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia" tomorrow, February 15th, when the country celebrates its national holiday - the Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia, the government's press service announced.
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country.
It will be handed over at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the development and consolidation of peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus