Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will award Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia" tomorrow, February 15th, when the country celebrates its national holiday - the Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia, the government's press service announced.
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country.
It will be handed over at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the development and consolidation of peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev in Egypt: I Lead an Impressive Business Delegation, I Expect Good Deals
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began