Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will award Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia" tomorrow, February 15th, when the country celebrates its national holiday - the Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia, the government's press service announced.
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country.
It will be handed over at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the development and consolidation of peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia