Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will award Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia" tomorrow, February 15th, when the country celebrates its national holiday - the Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia, the government's press service announced.
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country.
It will be handed over at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the development and consolidation of peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved