Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will award Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the "Order of the Republic of Serbia" tomorrow, February 15th, when the country celebrates its national holiday - the Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia, the government's press service announced.
"The Order of the Republic of Serbia" is the highest state award in the country.
It will be handed over at an official ceremony in Belgrade, and the motives for serving it are for the outstanding merits of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov for the development and consolidation of peaceful co-operation and friendly relations between the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
- » Gen. Wesley Clark Discusses with Bulgarian PM the Fight Against Smuggling of Fuels