Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
Five new cases already of measles in our country. Four of them are children from the Blagoevgrad region. The fears of the medics are that the cases will increase significantly.
Three children from Razlog and Kraishte are being treated in t the hospital in Gotse Delchev, because Razlog does not have one. The disease of the child from Bansko, accepted for treatment in Sofia yesterday was confirmed.
"Of the four cases, two are Roma, but there will be more. 2010 we had a major epidemic of measles. For the Blagoevgrad region, there were 850 cases, and around 24,000 cases in the whole country, "explained Dr. Vesselka Moncheva of the Regional Health Inspection.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year
- » Two Cases of Measles have been Confirmed in Bulgaria