Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
Five new cases already of measles in our country. Four of them are children from the Blagoevgrad region. The fears of the medics are that the cases will increase significantly.
Three children from Razlog and Kraishte are being treated in t the hospital in Gotse Delchev, because Razlog does not have one. The disease of the child from Bansko, accepted for treatment in Sofia yesterday was confirmed.
"Of the four cases, two are Roma, but there will be more. 2010 we had a major epidemic of measles. For the Blagoevgrad region, there were 850 cases, and around 24,000 cases in the whole country, "explained Dr. Vesselka Moncheva of the Regional Health Inspection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » 2427 Cases of COVID-19 on May 24 in Bulgaria
- » Coronavirus: The Current Situatuation in the World
- » May 23, Bulgaria: Total Number of COVID-19 Cases is 2408, 808 - Cured
- » Catholic Priest is Using a Squirt Gun to Bless Believers
- » Trump: We are Not Closing the Country in Case of a Second Wave