Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
Five new cases already of measles in our country. Four of them are children from the Blagoevgrad region. The fears of the medics are that the cases will increase significantly.
Three children from Razlog and Kraishte are being treated in t the hospital in Gotse Delchev, because Razlog does not have one. The disease of the child from Bansko, accepted for treatment in Sofia yesterday was confirmed.
"Of the four cases, two are Roma, but there will be more. 2010 we had a major epidemic of measles. For the Blagoevgrad region, there were 850 cases, and around 24,000 cases in the whole country, "explained Dr. Vesselka Moncheva of the Regional Health Inspection.
- » Today is World Tuberculosis Day
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019