Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
Five new cases already of measles in our country. Four of them are children from the Blagoevgrad region. The fears of the medics are that the cases will increase significantly.
Three children from Razlog and Kraishte are being treated in t the hospital in Gotse Delchev, because Razlog does not have one. The disease of the child from Bansko, accepted for treatment in Sofia yesterday was confirmed.
"Of the four cases, two are Roma, but there will be more. 2010 we had a major epidemic of measles. For the Blagoevgrad region, there were 850 cases, and around 24,000 cases in the whole country, "explained Dr. Vesselka Moncheva of the Regional Health Inspection.
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe
- » VMA Will Held Free Lyme Disease Tests