Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
Five new cases already of measles in our country. Four of them are children from the Blagoevgrad region. The fears of the medics are that the cases will increase significantly.
Three children from Razlog and Kraishte are being treated in t the hospital in Gotse Delchev, because Razlog does not have one. The disease of the child from Bansko, accepted for treatment in Sofia yesterday was confirmed.
"Of the four cases, two are Roma, but there will be more. 2010 we had a major epidemic of measles. For the Blagoevgrad region, there were 850 cases, and around 24,000 cases in the whole country, "explained Dr. Vesselka Moncheva of the Regional Health Inspection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine