Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
The open procedure for the extension of Bulgartransgaz EAD's gas transmission infrastructure to the Bulgarian-Serbian border in connection with a complaint, is suspended, announced Bulgartransgaz EAD.
Bulgartransgaz EAD informs the potential participants that the actions of the procedure are suspended.
The reason for the suspension was filed by Atomenergoremont AD against the Interpretation of Bulgartransgaz from 08.02.2019, published in the Buyer Profile provided by the contracting authority on issues received from persons wishing to participate in the procedure.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits