Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
The open procedure for the extension of Bulgartransgaz EAD's gas transmission infrastructure to the Bulgarian-Serbian border in connection with a complaint, is suspended, announced Bulgartransgaz EAD.
Bulgartransgaz EAD informs the potential participants that the actions of the procedure are suspended.
The reason for the suspension was filed by Atomenergoremont AD against the Interpretation of Bulgartransgaz from 08.02.2019, published in the Buyer Profile provided by the contracting authority on issues received from persons wishing to participate in the procedure.
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections