Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
The open procedure for the extension of Bulgartransgaz EAD's gas transmission infrastructure to the Bulgarian-Serbian border in connection with a complaint, is suspended, announced Bulgartransgaz EAD.
Bulgartransgaz EAD informs the potential participants that the actions of the procedure are suspended.
The reason for the suspension was filed by Atomenergoremont AD against the Interpretation of Bulgartransgaz from 08.02.2019, published in the Buyer Profile provided by the contracting authority on issues received from persons wishing to participate in the procedure.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia