Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
The open procedure for the extension of Bulgartransgaz EAD's gas transmission infrastructure to the Bulgarian-Serbian border in connection with a complaint, is suspended, announced Bulgartransgaz EAD.
Bulgartransgaz EAD informs the potential participants that the actions of the procedure are suspended.
The reason for the suspension was filed by Atomenergoremont AD against the Interpretation of Bulgartransgaz from 08.02.2019, published in the Buyer Profile provided by the contracting authority on issues received from persons wishing to participate in the procedure.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today
- » Water Supply Smolyan will Invest over BGN 91 Million over the next 4 Years