EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
Bulgaria could receive up to BGN 4 billion from the EU by 2027.
The European Parliament in Strasbourg has approved an increase in funds for member states. The decision means a record growth of the money for our country. However, it is due to go through another vote in the Chamber before it becomes final.
The European Parliament gave the green light to increase Cohesion Policy money in the alliance by 47 billion euros between 2021 and 2027. For Bulgaria this is the biggest growth so far. MEPs are also discussing another key issue for our country - the reduction of cross-border bank transfer fees in the EU. The decision will mean a multiplication of charges for the Bulgarians, who are now paying the most expensive in the EU.
Bulgaria can get the highest budget so far since joining the EU. The funds for regional development, infrastructure, environment and employment can total up to BGN 18 billion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Grow by 7,3 Percent in January – March 2021 – National Statistical Institute
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI
- » What Are the Crucial Bitcoin Trading Features You Should Know?
- » Bulgaria: National Revenue Agency Reports Record High Budget Receipts
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » The Easiest Way to Trade with Bitcoin