Sofia Hosts an International Cyber Security Conference (Video)
The number of connected devices and individuals on the Internet is growing against a background of increasingly sophisticated and massive cyber attacks.
How to deal with cybersecurity is the topic of an international conference to be held in Sofia Tech Park.
Commissioner for Digital Economy, Maria Gabriel, will open the forum, which will also be attended by NATO Department of Communications Director Stephen Merringer.
Top level experts will share their experience with data protection and the implementation of flexible, integrated and open solutions that develop as quickly as the threats themselves. Participation in the event has already confirmed many Bulgarian and international experts, representing some of the biggest companies in the technological world. One of the largest technology companies, not only in Bulgaria but also in the world, will present Sofia SyberSec 2019 high-end cybersecurity solutions. To this end, alongside the main event, eight technology laboratories will be organized. They will be led by prominent technologists from IBM, Palo Alto, F5 Networks, Exabeam, Imperva, CyberArc, Check Point and Amatas.
Sofia Cyber Sec 2019 is organized by the Digital National Coalition (DNA), the economic portal Economic.bg and the Economics magazine. The event will take place on February 14th at "John Atanasov" Hall of Sofia Tech Park, which are partners of the conference.
- » A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
- » A Regular Meeting of NATO Defense Ministers Begins
- » Bulgarian Head of State Will Look at the Annual Analysis of the Armed Forces
- » Bulgaria Boosts Recruitment Effort to Fight Lack of Military Personnel
- » NATO Invests € 50 Million in Airbase 350 km from Sofia