Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
Free prophylactic medical examinations for socially disadvantaged people will be held in the tent of the social kitchen in the courtyard of Sofia's St. Cyril and Methodius Church.
From 11 o'clock today doctors from several hospitals in Sofia will carry out prophylactic examinations free of charge for people in need.
The initiative is supported by leading specialists from several Sofia hospitals.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today
- » Water Supply Smolyan will Invest over BGN 91 Million over the next 4 Years