Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
Free prophylactic medical examinations for socially disadvantaged people will be held in the tent of the social kitchen in the courtyard of Sofia's St. Cyril and Methodius Church.
From 11 o'clock today doctors from several hospitals in Sofia will carry out prophylactic examinations free of charge for people in need.
The initiative is supported by leading specialists from several Sofia hospitals.
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks
- » Sofia Celebrates its Holiday - September 17th
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis