Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
Free prophylactic medical examinations for socially disadvantaged people will be held in the tent of the social kitchen in the courtyard of Sofia's St. Cyril and Methodius Church.
From 11 o'clock today doctors from several hospitals in Sofia will carry out prophylactic examinations free of charge for people in need.
The initiative is supported by leading specialists from several Sofia hospitals.
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis