Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
Free prophylactic medical examinations for socially disadvantaged people will be held in the tent of the social kitchen in the courtyard of Sofia's St. Cyril and Methodius Church.
From 11 o'clock today doctors from several hospitals in Sofia will carry out prophylactic examinations free of charge for people in need.
The initiative is supported by leading specialists from several Sofia hospitals.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties