An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
In the Polish capital Warsaw, an international conference on Peace and Stability in the Middle East, chaired by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Chaptutovic, is held.
70 countries are participating in the forum, and Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Discussions will be opened today with an assessment of the situation and of the international efforts in the Middle East, the problems with the refugee flows in the region as well as the humanitarian challenges will be discussed.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev in Egypt: I Lead an Impressive Business Delegation, I Expect Good Deals
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began