An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
In the Polish capital Warsaw, an international conference on Peace and Stability in the Middle East, chaired by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Chaptutovic, is held.
70 countries are participating in the forum, and Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Discussions will be opened today with an assessment of the situation and of the international efforts in the Middle East, the problems with the refugee flows in the region as well as the humanitarian challenges will be discussed.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched
- » Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a Working Visit to Romania
- » Is the Friendship Treaty Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia is Applying Effective?