An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
In the Polish capital Warsaw, an international conference on Peace and Stability in the Middle East, chaired by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Chaptutovic, is held.
70 countries are participating in the forum, and Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Discussions will be opened today with an assessment of the situation and of the international efforts in the Middle East, the problems with the refugee flows in the region as well as the humanitarian challenges will be discussed.
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria