An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw
In the Polish capital Warsaw, an international conference on Peace and Stability in the Middle East, chaired by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Polish Foreign Minister Jacek Chaptutovic, is held.
70 countries are participating in the forum, and Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Discussions will be opened today with an assessment of the situation and of the international efforts in the Middle East, the problems with the refugee flows in the region as well as the humanitarian challenges will be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus