MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today
MPs will vote for the changes in the Electoral Code, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
After nearly a 10-hour meeting of the Legal Commission, they rejected the BSP's proposal to elect a new Central Electoral Commission. It was not accepted that the idea in each section would have cameras to convey the online election day.
The numbers in front of the parties and coalitions in the newsletter remain, but they will differ from those of the preferences.
Only people who have been in the country for at least 6 months will have the right to vote.
The ban on disclosing data from sociological research on the day of reflection and the election day also dropped.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Water Supply Smolyan will Invest over BGN 91 Million over the next 4 Years