Sunny in the Morning but Clouds and Light Precipitation in Bulgaria Today
Broken clouds until noon today, in many regions to sunny spells. In the afternoon the cloud will increase and thicken from northeast, and in the evening in some places, mostly in the northeastern regions, one can expect light rainfall, in the mountains – snowfall. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind will blow from northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria from north. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
- » UN: The Global Migrant Number Rose to 272 Million Globally in 2019
- » 37-Year-Old American Swims the English Channel Four Times without Rest
- » The New Rules for Electric Scooters Are Ready
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » 3rd Day of International Sofia Urban Zone