Sunny in the Morning but Clouds and Light Precipitation in Bulgaria Today
Broken clouds until noon today, in many regions to sunny spells. In the afternoon the cloud will increase and thicken from northeast, and in the evening in some places, mostly in the northeastern regions, one can expect light rainfall, in the mountains – snowfall. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind will blow from northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria from north. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
- » Turkey Opened an Amusement Park, 3 Times Larger Than Disney's Magic Kingdom
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Microsoft Stops Windows 7
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Forum "Women. Technology. Time" Held in Sofia
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C