Sunny in the Morning but Clouds and Light Precipitation in Bulgaria Today
Broken clouds until noon today, in many regions to sunny spells. In the afternoon the cloud will increase and thicken from northeast, and in the evening in some places, mostly in the northeastern regions, one can expect light rainfall, in the mountains – snowfall. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind will blow from northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria from north. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » NASA Accelerates Its Plans to Land on the Moon
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria