Sunny in the Morning but Clouds and Light Precipitation in Bulgaria Today
Broken clouds until noon today, in many regions to sunny spells. In the afternoon the cloud will increase and thicken from northeast, and in the evening in some places, mostly in the northeastern regions, one can expect light rainfall, in the mountains – snowfall. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. Light to moderate wind will blow from northwest, in Eastern Bulgaria from north. Maximum temperatures between 4°C and 9°C, in Sofia about 5°C.
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » The Cyrillic Yard in Bulgaria
- » Vezhdi Rashidov: The Place of the St. Stephen Iron Church is in UNESCO
- » UN: The Risk of Nuclear War is Particularly High
- » Five Measles Cases Registered in the Area of Kyustendil