100 Days Before European Elections
The European Union meets in Strasbourg 100 days before the European elections, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
373 million Europeans will have the right to vote at these European elections. 3.4 million will vote for the first time. These data was reported during a press conference.
The last session of this EP will be between 11 and 18 April. Many non-governmental organizations, civil organizations, intellectuals and many volunteers have shown interest in these European elections.
On 15 May, a debate will be held among the leading candidates. Five political formations have already elected their candidate for the future president of the European Commission.
Later in the afternoon, a debate will be held in the plenary session on the report by Bulgarian MP Eva Maydell to reduce bank fees for cross-border transfers. It turns out that in Bulgaria these fees are the highest of all countries across the EU.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Western Balkans' EU-integration is an Irreversible Process
- » Europe’s Transport Future Was Discussed in the EP
- » Poland Has Exported 2700 Kilograms of Suspicious Beef to European Countries
- » EU with New Rules on International Marriages
- » Spain Reduces Speed Limits to 90kph From Tomorrow
- » UK MPs Hold Votes on Resetting Course of Brexit