100 Days Before European Elections
The European Union meets in Strasbourg 100 days before the European elections, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
373 million Europeans will have the right to vote at these European elections. 3.4 million will vote for the first time. These data was reported during a press conference.
The last session of this EP will be between 11 and 18 April. Many non-governmental organizations, civil organizations, intellectuals and many volunteers have shown interest in these European elections.
On 15 May, a debate will be held among the leading candidates. Five political formations have already elected their candidate for the future president of the European Commission.
Later in the afternoon, a debate will be held in the plenary session on the report by Bulgarian MP Eva Maydell to reduce bank fees for cross-border transfers. It turns out that in Bulgaria these fees are the highest of all countries across the EU.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections