100 Days Before European Elections
The European Union meets in Strasbourg 100 days before the European elections, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
373 million Europeans will have the right to vote at these European elections. 3.4 million will vote for the first time. These data was reported during a press conference.
The last session of this EP will be between 11 and 18 April. Many non-governmental organizations, civil organizations, intellectuals and many volunteers have shown interest in these European elections.
On 15 May, a debate will be held among the leading candidates. Five political formations have already elected their candidate for the future president of the European Commission.
Later in the afternoon, a debate will be held in the plenary session on the report by Bulgarian MP Eva Maydell to reduce bank fees for cross-border transfers. It turns out that in Bulgaria these fees are the highest of all countries across the EU.
- » Baltic Countries Will be Excluded From the Russian Energy System by 2025
- » Nearly 700,000 Europeans with Permission to Stay in the UK After Brexit
- » EU Leaders Fail to Agree For Candidate to Succeed Juncker in Top EU Job
- » EU Leaders Decide Who to Inherit Jean-Claude Juncker
- » Bulgaria Ranks on one of the Last Places for Innovations in EU
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU