Gen. Wesley Clark Discusses with Bulgarian PM the Fight Against Smuggling of Fuels
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and ministers met with former supreme commander of NATO forces in Europe, Gen. Wesley Clark, who is in Bulgaria as counselor of a Swiss organization dealing with the fight against illegal trade and the fight against smuggling. This was reported this morning by NOVA TV.
"I am a former retired general, but here I am in a different capacity as a consultant of a Swiss organization that is interested in Bulgaria's successful achievements in the fight against organized crime and its success in the fight against smuggling and we came here together with representatives of this organization to see how we can still help Bulgaria in these successes. We met with the Prime Minister of Bulgaria and with some of his ministers and representatives of other organizations, and we will continue with our technical meetings with your experts to see exactly how we can help'', he said in a statement before media in the Council of Ministers.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki