Gen. Wesley Clark Discusses with Bulgarian PM the Fight Against Smuggling of Fuels
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and ministers met with former supreme commander of NATO forces in Europe, Gen. Wesley Clark, who is in Bulgaria as counselor of a Swiss organization dealing with the fight against illegal trade and the fight against smuggling. This was reported this morning by NOVA TV.
"I am a former retired general, but here I am in a different capacity as a consultant of a Swiss organization that is interested in Bulgaria's successful achievements in the fight against organized crime and its success in the fight against smuggling and we came here together with representatives of this organization to see how we can still help Bulgaria in these successes. We met with the Prime Minister of Bulgaria and with some of his ministers and representatives of other organizations, and we will continue with our technical meetings with your experts to see exactly how we can help'', he said in a statement before media in the Council of Ministers.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?