Gen. Wesley Clark Discusses with Bulgarian PM the Fight Against Smuggling of Fuels
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and ministers met with former supreme commander of NATO forces in Europe, Gen. Wesley Clark, who is in Bulgaria as counselor of a Swiss organization dealing with the fight against illegal trade and the fight against smuggling. This was reported this morning by NOVA TV.
"I am a former retired general, but here I am in a different capacity as a consultant of a Swiss organization that is interested in Bulgaria's successful achievements in the fight against organized crime and its success in the fight against smuggling and we came here together with representatives of this organization to see how we can still help Bulgaria in these successes. We met with the Prime Minister of Bulgaria and with some of his ministers and representatives of other organizations, and we will continue with our technical meetings with your experts to see exactly how we can help'', he said in a statement before media in the Council of Ministers.
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Cooperate Against Human Trafficking
- » EU Ministers of Internal and Foreign Affairs Attend Meeting on Migration in Paris
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia