5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
What is inspiring and giving examples to others?
A Bulgarian traveler crossed the Amazon Jungle alone.
According to Philip Lhamsuren such an adventure is not as much connected with finance as with desire and spirit.
"People like me are not crazy, but they have a precise concept of this job. I love to do this. Man unfolds his full potential when he does what he love'', he said.
"I became the third person to cross the Amazon without guides," the traveler says. "I was mostly traveling with a canoe, with a bike on the few muddy roads, I had a compass."
More about his adventures you can find in his blog.
- » The 10 Most Visited Landmarks in the World
- » Over 10% Growth in Revenues From Bulgarian Tourists in May
- » Sunny Beach - the Cheapest Destination for Brits Seeking for Alcohol Tourism
- » Dubai Will Allow Alcohol for Tourists
- » Airbnb Already Fully Meets the Requirements of the European Union
- » The Mysterious Cape Emine in Bulgaria, where Ancient Legends are still Alive Today