5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
What is inspiring and giving examples to others?
A Bulgarian traveler crossed the Amazon Jungle alone.
According to Philip Lhamsuren such an adventure is not as much connected with finance as with desire and spirit.
"People like me are not crazy, but they have a precise concept of this job. I love to do this. Man unfolds his full potential when he does what he love'', he said.
"I became the third person to cross the Amazon without guides," the traveler says. "I was mostly traveling with a canoe, with a bike on the few muddy roads, I had a compass."
More about his adventures you can find in his blog.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
- » Nearly 7700 US Flights Were Canceled Due to Bad Weather
- » Total Revenues From Night Stays in Bulgaria Reached BGN 48.4 million For December 2018